State Jr. Livestock Shows
The Utah Junior Livestock program is designed for those youth with interest in livestock and livestock events. For state show dates, rules, entry forms, etc., visit the State 4-H website.
- Animals must be tagged with a state tag for the minimum period required for the species:
- Steers (100 days)
- Goats, Sheep and Swine (60 days)
- Entry forms and payment must be post-marked at least thirty days prior to the show.
- Entry forms much be signed by your FFA Advisor (if showing FFA) or 4-H Educator (if showing 4-H).
- You may show your animal at more than one show; however once an animal goes through the auction at any show, it is no longer eligible to be exhibited in any show.