Tagging for the Weber County Fair:
- STEER & BUCKET CALF (see address below)
- Saturday, April 29 - 8:00:00 a.m. - 10:00 a.m.
- Wednesday, May 3 - 6:00 p.m. - 8:00 p.m.
- SHEEP (see address below)
- Wednesday, May 10 - 6:00 p.m. - 8:00 p.m.
- Saturday, May 13 - 8:00 a.m. - 12 noon
- SWINE (see address below)
- Saturday, May 6 - 8:00 a.m. - 12:00 noon
- Wednesday, May 17 - 6:00 p.m. - 8:00 p.m.
All tagging is being done at the following location - FFA Agriculture Center - 4422 W. 2200 S., Taylor, UT 84401.
*In order to tag your animal youth MUST be currently enrolled in 4-H or FFA. Please complete your 4-H enrollment BEFORE showing up to tag your animals. 4-H has gone to an online enrollment; the link for 4-H Online and instructions can be found under forms.
- The tagging deadline for state shows differs from the Weber County Fair deadline. To be eligible to exhibit a project animal at
a Utah State Junior Livestock show or the Utah State Fair show, the minimum tagging
- beef (100 days)
- swine and sheep (60 days)
- All animals should be tagged on the Weber County tagging dates (typically held in
May & June). However, if you plan to participate in the Morgan, Spanish Fork, Delta
or Vernal Shows (which have an earlier tagging deadline), you will need to have your
animal tagged before the regular county tagging. Contact the 4-H office well in advance
of the deadline to schedule a tagging date.
Utah rules state, EXHIBITORS MAY TAG ONE EXTRA ANIMAL PER SPECIES FOR EACH SHOW PERIOD. At tagging you will declare which state show the animal is being tagged for.