Weber County 4-H offers many educational resources to support our Junior Livestock youth.
- Livestock Test Study Cards - Sheep
- Tips for First Time Exhibitors
- Show Steer Selection
- Basic Show Steer Feeding and Care
- Show Lamb Selection
- Basic Show Lamb Feeding and Care
- Show Hog Selection
- Basic Show Hog Feeding and Care
- Fitting, Showing and Halter Breaking Videos
- Junior Livestock Marketing Brochure - Available at tagging, or from the 4-H office following tagging.
- Ohio State University Resource Manuals - Available for check out and for purchase from the 4-H office.
- Clippers - Available for rent from the 4-H office.
- Books, curriculum, etc. are available for loan from the 4-H Resource Library.